Thursday 26 December 2013

Family Christmas Make up and Hair

Family parties are rife this time of year. We spent ours with my inlaws.

So I donned a shiny smokey eye, a hot pink lip and a textured top knot for some extra height. Plus, I find when I have to bend over to see to my kids that having my hair down is a bit of a hindrance.

To make this look I used the following products:


Avon's BB cream in Nude, MUA blush in Shade 01, Avon's Lash & Line, Glimmerstick eyeliner in Blackest Black, Color trend lipstick in ???? and GOSH's eyebrow palette, the wax is a god send.

For my eyes I used the MUA Immaculate Collection Palette, I covered the eye in the white, the bottom lid with the silver and smoked out with the darker grey. For more depth I added the teal to the inner corner.


I love this palette so much, the only thing that would make it better would be to have more matte shades in there. There is only so much glitter a girl can cope with. 



No comments:

Post a Comment