Thursday 27 February 2014

5 Minute Spring Make Up

The mornings are starting to get that bit brighter, and the weather has finally appeared to turn a corner... just wait, now I've said that the snow is going to fall in earnest isn't it?

This is a quick look suitable for busy mums on the school run and for work too.






Starting with my usual base, I use Avon's ideal flawless cream-to-powder foundation in Shell and primer in light beige. I also use the primer as a concealer.




On my eyes I used the MUA Immaculate Collection palette. I used shade 18 on the inner corner, swept shade 12 over the lid and finished off with shade 2 in the crease. I added a little shade 14 to add a bit of a bronze sparkle to keep it on trend. Eyeliner is Avon's blackest black glimmerstick and mascara is Avon's Mega Effects. Usually I would also fill in my brows at this point, but as I recently had them tinted I tamed them with a bit of wax.







On the cheeks I added Avon's blusher bronzer duo in pink glow.
On my lips I used the glow 3-in-1 stick and topped with a coral lip gloss.








The Finished Look




The products I used:


You can see by the photo how much I have used the Immaculate Collection palette, I love it and love the fact that they have re-released it for spring. You can get your palette here http://www.muastore.co.uk/24-shade-immaculate-collection-palette-24-shade-immaculate-collection-palette or at Superdrug.

It's great value and you can create so many different looks very easily and the colours last well too.


No comments:

Post a Comment