Monday 3 February 2014

My Life Monday: Bucket List

Last week I started my plan to get back to fitness, then by Friday I was stricken down by some lurgy that totally floored me and had me asleep in bed by 2pm.

Today, I thought I would take a look at Bucket Lists. If you don't like to call it that just take solace in the fact that it is a list of goals you set yourself to do at some point in your life.

I have quite a random one, I won't list them all here but I will give you a flavour. If you want any other ideas take a wander over to bucketlist.net


I want to visit:
Caribbean
America
Take a camper van across the UK
take more city European breaks

Activity:
Run an 'extreme' event
Run more 5 and 10k races
Return to Youtube
Write a cookery book
Go to the opera
Spend more time with my extended family
Go to more to comedy and music gigs
See the Northern Lights
Go indoor sky diving

Frivolous:
Own a designer handbag
Wear & walk in designer shoes

What would you choose to put on your list? I have other goals linked to finances and scouting too.

This post was inspired by Kate Harrison's 5:2 Your Life. Get your copy here currently £1.99 for the Kindle.

No comments:

Post a Comment