Friday 7 March 2014

DIY Thursday: 5 minute up do

I am a great lover of quick and simple things.

Be it cooking, make up, hair... I think you get my drift. So once I discovered the bun ring life on bad hair days became that bit more bareable.

This is a look you can dress up for going out or keep au natural for the school run or office.

So here we go, excuse the picture quality.




Brush out your hair.



Put into a highish ponytail.


Thread your pony through the bun ring. Tuck those spiky ends in underneath (my pic of that has got lost/deleted somehow). Then roll your bun ring down, continuing to tuck in any stray hairs.



Give a quick spritz of hairspray and you're done. You can choose to anchor it down with a few pins but I find that gives me a bit of a headache after a while.



No comments:

Post a Comment