Monday 3 March 2014

My Life Monday: I'm the New Girl... Again

Today I started my new role in the office.

Oh jeepers. It's almost like starting all over again. New products, with new styles, a new team and a new desk. Scrub that. Two desks.

In some ways it's like returning home. Many moons ago, when I first started working at the company I was in a different with three of my new team.

I wonder how long it will take for the novelty of working full time to wear off?

I treated it a bit like going back to school. I got a new notepad, pencil case (and pens), and a new mug. All colour co-ordinated too. I must take a photo of the set up, it looks rather swish.

It started as an early shift, in the office by 8am. I'm not a morning person. Never was, never will be. But I managed to get up and out almost on time. Even after dropping my phone in a large bowl of washing up and drowning it. Even now it's currently hanging out in a bowl of rice in the airing cupboard hoping to draw all the bad bits out. I know I don't like my current phone, but it at least needs to last me until summer when I can get a new one.



No comments:

Post a Comment