Saturday 15 March 2014

The Perfect Saturday

Do you have a perfect day in mind for the weekend?

Or do you have a list as long as your arm of things that need to be done?

For me it would entail not doing much more than pottering. A film here, a bit of baking there, and no cleaning at all.

Those days are rare. For example today we did the weekly shop and then I disappeared to a neighbouring town to start taking apart a greenhouse we have been gifted.

My thumbs hurt even now. Tomorrow, I return to dismantle the metal structure. Then an elaborate jigsaw begins in the Princess Garden.

In my perfect weekend dreams the boys play games and lark around without a care in the world, it's just a shame that the reality is never that peaceful or stress free.

So now I'm going to go and work my way through pinterest and find me some garden inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment