Friday 25 April 2014

Anti Gravity Mascara



I'd like to introduce you to Avon's latest mascara the Aero Volume Mascara. 

The blurb says that the formula is inspired by aerospace technology, and that the star-shaped brush gives volume without adding bulk. 

They also promise that lashes will stay lifted and volumised all day.  


I've spoken about my lashes before. They are pretty much non-existent and hard to see unless I wear several layers and many types of mascara. On an average day I could wear as many as 3 different mascaras. So I thought I'd give this one a go. 

I found the spooly to be easy to use. It gets right in at the base and grips on to your lashes and gives them an even coats of the formula. Which, as if by magic, begins to curl up your lashes.  

But you don't have to just take my word for it... look at the evidence. 





I used Aero Volume mascara in brown/black. Also available in blackest black. 

No comments:

Post a Comment