Friday 2 May 2014

My Targets for May

After the success that was April I'm going to do the same again this month.

Biggest thing that needs to be tackled is the bathroom.

Last September I had a little accident, a bottle of hair dye flew across the room leaving a trail of Dexter-like platters in it's wake. So this month here at BeeBee Towers we are going to concentrate on undoing that.

I've been umming and ahhing over what to do for a while, but now it's time to sort it out. The wallpaper is going to come off and the walls will be painting. We still need to choose a colour and the appropriate accessories of course.

The bathroom is going to be the main focus this month.

Other mini targets include:

Finding a home for my cub paperwork
Clearing the coffee table in the front room window and keeping it clear.
Getting on top of my mending bag, I'm sure it has a life of it's own.
Tackling the multiplying dust bunnies under the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment