Tuesday 28 October 2014

Dieting Rollercoaster... failure

This past couple of weeks have not been good.

Carrying on from the tooth pains of the previous week I've been wallowing in my insecurities over life events at the bottom of a packet. You name it, I've probably hit the bottom of it at some point.

I wasn't going to write about it, then I thought where is the use in that. Ignoring the problem in the vague hope that it will just go away.

I've still not got on the scales as I don't want to see just how much I have gained again, but I can feel in my skin that it isn't going to be pretty.

Tapping into the reasons why I want to be smaller is key, my heart must be in it and right now it isn't.

It's a shame that you can't just throw money at it for the problem to go away.

Holistic treatment for life is required. Finding that happy balance where I don't go searching.

Stress is a trigger for me. I have spent a lot of time lately feeling unbalanced and tense. With no real down time. Sometimes you can have too much of a good thing. I don't want to let anything go by and feel the need to live life to the fullest. This is also my downfall as I don't sit down so much as fall down.


No comments:

Post a Comment