Monday 17 November 2014

All Work and No Play...




Well that hiatus from blogging turned out to be for longer than I expected.

Those of you who follow me on social media, or indeed know me in the real world will be aware of the crazy hours I have been keeping in the office. Something had to give for a little while.

I'm still putting in some crazy hours but I am planning on being a bit more proactive and getting some bits and bats written up and shared with you guys.

There were a few plans I was mulling over for November, starting with attempting to write a novella in a month. I can safely say, that isn't going to happen. I truly do need to get on top of the housework, but somehow after a long week in the office a Saturday spent cleaning isn't doing it for me right now.

I've been wanting to make rock buns for such a long time, and again it has just not happened yet. I get sat on my sofa and sucked into my crochet.

Some books from amazing authors have landed on my desk this month and there are the festive novels that I love so much also vying for my attention. Always best read with a hot chocolate or gingerbread latte in the other hand. My Kindle is filling up with Christmas-themed novellas and novels too.

Hands up if you are aware of an app that squeezes an extra hour or two into the day, or even the mythical day b'twixt that nestles between Saturday and Sunday.







No comments:

Post a Comment