Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year: Welcome to 2015




I'm going to write some targets for this year. 

I don't believe in resolutions but I can happily work towards a target. 

I did a few last year, but life got in the way. 



Targets for 2015


To get healthy. I have let my health slide over the last few months. Bad planning, dreadful scheduling and life has meant I'm not sleeping as much as I should, definitely exercising less than ever, and obviously eating some really tasty but not good for you foods. 




To build some savings. I need to adopt a more frugal outlook to life and live in a more streamlined world.  I have a slight ostrich approach to finances at times and that never ends well. 



Find a good work/life balance. This is a tricky one. I work a lot of hours. Often upto 57 hours a week, before blogging, volunteering and housekeeping. So yes, a balance needs to be found. Either by cutting down my hours in the office, blogging more effectively and on a schedule and outsourcing cleaning (I like this one most!). 




Try new things. Like many people I find it really easy to fall into a comfort zone, and I forget that there is a world out there full of new experiences just waiting for me to say yes to. I can be a bit of a homebody at times and often find it difficult to step out of my box. 



Develop a regular skin care routine. I'm really bad at this, and I'm also very lucky that at my age I'm not as wrinkled and lined as I could be. Considering I rarely moisturise. I have the odd swollen bump that hormones like to offer me, however that's about it.



No comments:

Post a Comment